APIMS provides a personalized integrated management service. Its effectiveness is based upon ‘people’ rather than techniques or technology.
APIMS offers sustained service on a long-term basis and assists its clients to improve their operating efficiency and profits; launch new projects, develop the business potential offered by new markets, new services, new products and new ways of doing business.
APIMS provides service within the country and abroad and has the resources to tackle many industrial problems.
* MANAGEMENT MONITORING
* MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
* NEW PROJECTS
* PERSONALIZED TOP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
* INTERNATIONAL SERVICE
* APIMS PARTIAL LIST OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY STUDIES
APIMS provides management monitoring service to such units which are interested in identifying and correcting downward trends in various phases of activity. This service will be provided through personalized contacts with senior management personnel and through an appraisal of the operating data and management trends at periodic intervals.
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT APIMS provides service to introduce and maintain an effective management development program to take care of long term growth needs. This includes executive inventory and executive appraisal schemes for orderly management succession.
NEW PROJECTS APIMS provides integrated service for new projects – technical feasibility studies, collaboration agreements and financing. This includes turn-key projects, from project initiation to project implementation. This service also includes help to young, well managed companies launching expansion; and assistance to small and medium sized firms developing new products and new markets.
PERSONALIZED TOP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY APIMS provides top management consultancy service – on a personal basis – to the Chairmen of companies and emerging industrialists who have the freedom to decide, the vision to exploit new opportunities and the dynamism to push ahead. This is strictly a person-to-person service, based on personal rapport, trust and mutual respect.
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE APIMS provides service to undertake assignments abroad, in particular in USA, the Middle East and South East Asian Countries, for joint ventures, identification of market needs and opportunities, management services and new investment.
* NOTE ON CIP
* CIP SUCCESS STORIES
PROGRAMMED COST IMPROVEMENT
The best run companies have Cost Improvement as an inborn, in-house culture. What prevents a company to make Cost Improvement an organizational culture? APIMS can help implement a Cost Improvement Program and assist in organizing and motivating each and every layer of management to look at cost improvement in a new light. As result of our engagement clients can expect to have a vibrant cost improvement culture with savings year after year from each and every area of operations. Typical savings are in the order of 5% to 10% year after year.
* CHP EXPERIENCE OF APIMS
* APIMS CHP DEPTH STUDIES
* APIMS CHP PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDIES
COMBINED HEAT & POWER (CHP)
APIMS has completed over 100 pre-feasibility CHP studies and 10 detailed studies including a Front End Design.
APIMS has the overall exposure to take assignments from project initialization to project implementation and guarantee performance according to international norms. Finance can also be arranged under the Build Own Operate and Transfer (BOOT) Concept for deserving projects.
APIMS CHP DEPTH STUDIES:
* ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT EXPERIENCE OF APIMS
* PARTIAL LIST OF APIMS ENERGY STUDIES
* EXPERIENCE WITH INTERNATIONALLY REPUTED ORGANIZATIONS
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT EXPERIENCE OF APIMS
APIMS experience includes preliminary and in-depth studies in over 500 units, covering a wide range of industries in India and abroad with an average of 21% savings worth Rs.2240 Millions recurring annually:
PARTIAL LIST OF APIMS ENERGY STUDIES
* PROCESS CONSULTING
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RELATED SERVICES
* Strategic planning for IT implementation
* ERP readiness assessment
* Pre-ERP study and preparation of functionality specifications
* Evaluation of IT solutions
* ERP audit
* ERP implementation handholding
* Information security assessment
* Information systems audit
* Social engineering
* Process mapping
* Gap analysis with risk analysis
* Business process reengineering
* Productivity enhancement initiatives
* Preparation of comprehensive business process document applying the LAMP™ tool
* Preparation of manuals such as Accounts manual, budget manual, operations manual, software user manual, HR manual
* Implementation of costing systems
* Implementation of Management Information Systems
* Preparation of functionality requirements for computerization of important activities
* Process audit, management audit and internal audit
* INVESTMENT RELATED SERVICES
* ANALYSIS OF INVESTMENT CAPACITY AND IDENTIFICATION OF INVESTMENT TARGETS
* POLICY ADVISORY SERVICES
* CORPORATE AND NOT FOR PROFIT SECTORS
ANALYSIS OF INVESTMENT CAPACITY AND IDENTIFICATION OF INVESTMENT TARGETS
APIMS will analyze investment targets as follows to make them attractive for investors.
• Project report
• Capital structuring
• Support for funding/financing
• Legal/Investment structuring
• Organizational structuring
• Due diligence in case of JVs with local companies
• Compliance checklist
POLICY ADVISORY SERVICES (B2G)
APIMS can offer through its strategic partner MaGC™ a wide range of policy advisory services to its clients in the government and private sector.
• Drafting of Acts, Rules, Regulations
• Framing of policy documents, standards and guidelines
• Review of policy framework
• Implementation of risk management system
• Public financial management and public expenditure review studies
• Preparation of accounting manual, process manual, operations manual, software user manual…
• Monitoring and evaluation studies across sectors
POLICY ADVISORY SERVICES : CORPORATE AND NOT FOR PROFIT SECTORS
APIMS also offers its Policy Advisory services for clients in the Corporate and Not-for Profit sectors. By virtue of the knowledge and experience APIMS is able to offer solutions to businesses applying cutting edge management concepts into practice. APIMS is part of a global network of professional firms and this enables us to offer our services anywhere across the globe.
For the non-government sector, APIMS offers the following services in the Policy Advisory practice area:
• Strategy formulation, strategy workshops
• Drafting of internal policies, guidelines for specific functions – finance and accounts, audit, costing, MIS, HR, IT
• Review of alignment between policies, processes, people and technology
• Policy gap analysis with risk assessment
• Implementation of risk management system
APIMS in alliance with its strategic partners in the infrastructure industry will to provide world class services essential to the development, creation and care of infrastructure assets; from finance and development, through design and project management to construction and maintenance. We deliver infrastructure critical to support communities and society required today and in the future.
WHAT APIMS CAN OFFER TO INVESTORS
APIMS can help launch&develop new products to expand in to new markets. This includes:
• technical feasibility
• collaboration agreements and
• financing We also help in initiating and implementing turnkey projects with greater efficiency, speed and ease.
APIMS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is bringing Experience, Expertise and Network to grow and create wealth in " Sunrise State " Andhra Pradesh.